Cazalla Intercultural – who are we?
Cazalla Intercultural is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the field of non-formal education and to promote and support volunteering. We work mainly with the Erasmus+ program and European Solidarity Corps on the international level and with other local grants such as Caixa Bank’s one. We have an agreement with the City of Lorca and collaborate with it´s Youth Department in running a local Youth Center (Centro de recursos y formación juvenil M13), organising events, activities and giving information about mobility to young people .
- Contribute to local development and tolerance between cultures and races
- Promote human rights education
- Promote volunteering as a way of learning
- Contribute to improving the quality of youth work
- Create international networks with which to collaborate on global projects
- Promote mobility as a learning experience among young
- To help young people to be active citizens and participate in the European context
- Preventing gender violence among young people and contribute to gender equality.
Our points of attention:
- The Human Rights
- Global challenges
- The Interculturalism
- Citizenship and participation of young people
- The prevention of gender based violence among youth
- Non-formal education
- Creativity and quality in youth work
- The active participation of citizens
About the projects
Place: Lorca (Region of Murcia), Spain
Duration: 12 months
Starting in: January (1 person), February (1 person), June (2 people) – dates can be negotiated.
We are looking for 4 people, ONLY from France, Hungary, Slovakia and Italy. The preselection will be done by our partner organisation in those countries: Mladiinfo Slovensko, Associazione Agrado, «Fekete Sereg» Youth Association and Hors Pistes, then we will interview the candidates.
Deadline for applications: 20th of December 2019
Blogs in our website: http://cazalla-intercultural.org/blog/
Short description of the activity
In the M13 Centro de Formación y Recursos Juveniles de Lorca the volunteers are going to support the coordination of the activities in the youth center and our team with some administrative tasks. Our target group are young people between 14 and 30 years, but in July there will also be a summer school for little kids. Most of the participants are teenagers, coming from different backgrounds and representing different nationalities (our neighborhood is very muticultural, a lot of families are coming from Morocco and Algeria, South and Central America, apart of Spain, of course). If you have some experience with office work or work with kids DO let us know!
Here you have the description of the activity: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujb9l3qz4iajgse/EVS%20in%20Cazalla%20-%20first%20info.doc?dl=0
We are welcome to apply all the young people who:
– are between 18 and 30 years old
– did not participate in any long term ESC project before
– are legally resident in France, Italy, Slovakia and Hungary
In order to participate in this ESC you should fill out the registration form in google docs. by 20th of December 2019
Registration form: https://forms.gle/dmYK9fSB1Ee6pZw67
c/Corredera 36 (bajo)
tel: +34 968 44 46 43