- Número del proyecto: –
- Nombre del proyecto: Youth Information and Sports service of HENDAYE
- País: Francia
- Ciudad: Hendaye
- Entidad: Pistes Solidaries France
- Fecha de inicio: 01/09/2017
- Fecha de finalización: 31/08/2018
- Duración: 12 meses
- Temas: Youth Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy, EU Citizenship, EU awareness and Democracy
- Plazas vacantes: 2 plazas
- Fecha límite para solicitarlo: 14/04/2017
- Mail de contacto: tea(@)cazalla-intercultural.org
- Cómo solicitarlo: envíanos un e-mail con tu curriculum y una carta de motivación (ambos en inglés)
Resumen de tareas
Descripción del proyecto:
The city of Hendaye (17,000 inhabitants), located in the extreme south-west of France at the border to Spain, will host 2 volunteers. The main objective of this project is to promote Europe on local level. The EVS volunteers will be involved in various community projects with different partners and age groups. Both volunteers will take actively part in animations about Europe in the town’s leisure centre (during school holidays) or within the extracurricular activities of two schools for children aged from 6 to 11.
One volunteer will collaborate with the Youth Information Office and youth workers with objectives orientated to the development of international activities. The tasks of the other volunteer will be more orientated towards initiating international exchanges with an emphasis on sports and leisure activities with the town’s sport service. They will have the opportunity to propose their own activities and to develop new partnerships.
Resumen de tareas: –
Perfil del voluntario/a y criterios de selección:
Both volunteers should be interested in youth animation, non-formal education and event organization. The volunteer involved in the activities of the sports service should be into sports and sporting events. French knowledge isn’t a must but would be an advantage.
The volunteers will share a flat with 2 bedrooms in Hendaye. They will receive a monthly budget for food and pocket money. The city will provide them with bicycles and they can use the free city bus. French language lessons are provided twice a week by a local association.
Fotos y links:
RECIBE OFERTAS SVE
APÚNTATE A NUESTRA LISTA DE CORREO SI DESEAS RECIBIR OPORTUNIDADES DE SVE