- Título: TIP ADULT Transferring innovative adult educators’ practices.
- Financia: Erasmus +
- Fechas del proyecto: 01.09.2019. – 28.02.2022.
- Duración: 30 meses.
- Lugar de celebración: España, Lituania, Austria, Turquía, UK, Eslovaquia.
The aim of the Project is:
- Promoting the professional development of adult educators by gathering best practice expertise from partner institutions in TIP Adult project;
- Fostering the competences of Adult educators, particularly on knowledge transfer as well as in gaining experience in international cooperation.
¿A quién va dirigido el proyecto?
- Adult education organizers – with the aim of finding out how to better organize and ensure the professional development of adult educators;
- Developers and managers of adult education programs – with a view to improving their knowledge and skills in finding out the needs of learners, using ICT, knowledge transfer;
- Adult educators – with the aim of improving their knowledge of adult pedagogy methods and techniques, ICT use, knowledge transfer.
Liepaja University, Latvia