- Título: GLOBALAB – goes global
- Financia: Erasmus+
- Fechas del proyecto: 1/08/2017-31/01/2019
- Duración: 18 meses
- Lugar de celebración:
GLOBALAB is a capacity building follow up process coordinated by Future World Center, PEN and Global Citizen Academy, Young People We Care, Tanzania Youth Cultural Exchange Network, and SOUL-XPRESSIONS CO LIMITED seeking functional links and synergies between youth work and the Sustainable Development Agenda. Sub-Saharan African and European partners are working together on improving competences in youth work, its quality and recognition, and to foster new non-formal learning mobility schemes.
• From Africa: Uganda, Ghana and Tanzania.
• From Europe: Lithuania, Bulgaria and Spain.
The project aims at developing the competences of youth workers in the area of facilitating the Global Learning, free of Eurocentric approach, and focused on the real life examples. The European partnership has already created the manual GLOBALAB and the mobile application based on the 6 steps approach, that aims to activate young people to take actions in the areas that interests them, and they find important.
1. Kick-off meeting of 6 representatives (1 per organization) for 3 working days.
2. Sending 8 youth workers from Europe and 6 from Africa on 14-day job shadowing programs.
3. Sending 31 participants for an 8-day youth exchange in Lorca, Spain.
4. A 7-day international seminar for 18 youth workers for making recommendations of best practices.
5. Local workshops for young people and the contest engaging youth to implement own actions.
6. Developing a final publication including case studies, tools and best practices.
1. To enhance cooperation between youth organizations from different regions of the world engaging young people in global education processes and SDG agenda.
2. To improve quality of youth work and non-formal education among engaged partners addressing global issues.
3. Provide mobility opportunities for youth workers and young people to foster their competences and increase their motivation to actively participate in their society, especially focusing on tackling global issues.
4. To pilot and disseminate the practices for making global education through real case studies and new IT solutions.
Socios del proyecto
Cazalla Intercultural, Spain
ASSOCIATION PRO EUROPEAN NETWORK, Bulgaria
SOUL-XPRESSIONS CO LIMITED, Uganda
Young People We Care, Ghana
TANZANIA YOUTH CULTURAL EXCHANGE NETWORK (TYCEN), Tanzania
The kick of meeting of GlobaLab is coming to the end. Let’s hope to have a project that will bring a lot of learning and amazing new partnerships. #erasmusplusGeplaatst door GlobaLab op vrijdag 19 januari 2018