FACILITEASY: CALL FOR PARTNERS
ACTION: Erasmus + KA1 TRAINING COURSE (1st OCTOBER DEADLINE)
DURATION: 6 DAYS (+2 TRAVEL DAYS)
LOCATION: LORCA (MURCIA)
DATES: APRIL 2020
We have seen how the Erasmus + programme has grown, offering opportunities for mobility, learning and cooperation not only to associations, but also to other types of institutions, companies and groups. It does so with an intersectoral approach and facilitates the participation of increasingly diverse young people and professionals. However, we note that in order for these projects to be truly inclusive and to manage diversity in the culture, linguistic level and approach of the participants, it is necessary to master the principles of facilitation and to be able to generate safe and respectful learning environments, in which all participants can contribute and be taken into account when making decisions that affect the projects that are carried out, both locally and internationally.
We find ourselves in a situation where facilitating meetings and non-formal learning processes has become a necessity for all organisations involved in Erasmus+ projects, and they cannot always count on facilitating professionals to cover that need. This training course aims to respond to this need, and provide participants with the necessary tools to carry out international projects with a more open, professional and higher quality perspective.
Learning to facilitate meetings, non-formal learning and decision-making processes in a professional, participatory and engaging way
- To strengthen cooperation between partners involved in a youth proyect and also among young people from different countries, cultures and educational levels.
- To increase quality in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of international and local projects with youth workers and young people.
- To develop strategies and attitudes to generate participatory, inclusive and democratic decision-making processes that generate ownership and empower participants.
- To learn how to create safe, dynamic, committed and professional environments in the decision-making process.
- Professionals from organisations developing international projects (KA2, Capacity building and other programmes like Fundamental Rights)
- Youth workers working with youth groups
- Coaches of ESC solidarity projects
- Facilitators and group leaders of youth exchanges
- Youth leaders who want to develop facilitation skills for meetings and projects based on the principles of democratic participation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 14 partners (both program and partner countries).
- Able to send 2 participants to attend the training course who fit the target group.
- Able to contribute to the application, visibility and dissemination of the project
HOW TO APPLY
Send your PIF and answer why you want to become a partner, how this Project can align with the strategy and objectives of your organization and how can you contribute to the success of the Project.
Deadline to apply: 10th September